Let’s be honest, at some point in time, everyone has wanted to ride a hot air balloon. In Kinross, you can now experience this amazing and exciting adventure all year round and get to watch the peaceful and serene scenery from way up high. To ensure your safety, the balloons have been insured with an AOC license, and you can rest assured your pilots have years of flight experience. All you need to do is relax and allow yourself and your company to enjoy the one of a kind experience.
Where can I try hot air ballooning in Kinross?
Reaching heights of 2500 and travelling from five to fifteen miles depending on wind speed, this hour-long hot air balloon ride can show you a sight of Scotland that you’ve never seen before. Feel like a bird in the sky and watch the scenery gently pass by. Upon landing, celebratory champagne is offered, alongside flight certificates signed by the creator of Webster Adventures. From the beginning to the end, this is a wonderfully crafted experience for you to immerse yourself in.
- All year round flying season
- Call to check launch location and date availability
- Packages include pilot briefing before flight, invite to help with inflation and deflation of the balloon, certificates of flight and retrieval service to launch site
- “Weekday morning” – £130 per person
- “Weekday anytime” – £149 per person (can choose between morning flight or evening flight)
- “Seven days anytime” – £160 per person (furthermore included inflight photos)
- Must call the day before your flight to confirm details
- Minimum of 2 people per flight (maximum 4 people plus pilot at one time)
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes
- Fully qualified and certified pilots with years of commercial flight experience
- Other locations available – check on the website or via phone call