Fancy yourself a bit of an ice skater or ever just wanted to learn how to look graceful on the ice? If this describes you, then get on down to this gorgeous rink in the land of ice. You can also try out ice hockey and curling with free equipment (helmets) and (reasonably priced skates) for hire as they like to get newcomers involved in the sports. This is a fun and enjoyable activity to take part in with your friends and family.
How do I reach this ice rink?
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: 13 pm -15 pm
- Fridays: 13 – 16 then 19:30 pm – 21:30 pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 13 pm -17 pm
- Curling lessons on Mondays: 20.30 pm – 22.30 pm
- It is ideal to rent the ice skating rink for groups or NGOs
- Can also celebrate children’s birthdays at the Ice Palace