Kingsbarn golf links is a stunning golf course along the coast line, the course is situated only 7 miles from St Andrews old course and all 1.8 miles of this course runs along the stunning north coast line. Kingsbarn will co host the annual European tour in September along with St Andrews. In the year of 2017 the course also hosted the women’s British open, just from the events alone you can a right good feel for what this course really does have to offer. The course itself is a challenging course but it has been found that all level of golfers enjoy the experience due to the beauty of the course.
Where is a good place to play golf in Fife?
How to be a better golfer
- Focus on setting both short term and long term goals for which you want to achieve
- Get a putter that is perfect for your size
- Work on your putting skills as this is the shot that finishes the hole for you
- Experiment with your swing, find what works and mainly what feels most comfortable for you
- Hold your pose after every shot
Kingsbarn is a very popular golf course for American’s and Canadians, you must book a date on the course as early as possible as it can be hard to find your desired date due to the popularity. Whilst booking it is advised to book and pay for a caddie if desired as they may not always be available when turning up, the pace of play guideline is 4 hours 40 minutes for the 18 holes. On the 10th hole there is a stocked up halfway house full of snacks and drinks to refresh yourself for the remaining half of the course.
- The course is a par 72
- All holes are different, some hilly, on cliffs, right by the sea etc
- Helipad on site for landing