Want to do something truly unique? How about trying your hand at macron making under the careful tutelage of a friendly and welcoming team at Mademoiselle Macaron’s bakery! Started by Rachel Hanretty, who studied cookery at Alain Ducasse in Paris and is a macaron enthusiast, the workshop is full of enthusiasm and fun, perfect for a Saturday treat-yourself occasion. What’s more, you get to keep the recipe and walk out with a box of macarons for you and your family to enjoy!
Where can I learn how to make macarons in Edinburgh?
Macaron making is a partner activity so, it can also be a perfect idea for a date! But also feel free to bring friends and family along for a joint outing. If you are attending with someone, let the tea at Mademoiselle Macaron know beforehand so they can partner you up. No trouble if you’re going solo, you might be meeting your new best friend! The possibilities and opportunities are endless! What better way to spend your weekend?
- The price is £55 per person.
- Class happens only Saturdays.
- Class start time changes on the date so, be sure to double-check when booking (9.30 am – 12.30 pm, 2 pm – 5 pm)
- Activity duration of around 3 hours
- Digital workshop available as well – send the material via post with instructions for £49.50
- Online tutorial to go along with written instructions if needed – £19.50
- Private group bookings are also available – £49.50 per person.
- Vegan options available – enquire when booking.
- Can rebook class once, but if you cannot attend then, the ticket is non-refundable
- If rebooking, you must notify at least 2 weeks in advance