A fun day out for the whole family!
Come and take a ride on this one-of-a-kind attraction that’s been sweeping people off their feet for over 100 years! Impressively, it’s Britain’s oldest miniature railway. Their steam trains were originally constructed locally in the 1920s, with their first every train returning to Rhyl after over 90 years away – it was the first train ever used on the miniature railway in 1911! See Marine Lake in a totally new way!
As well as riding the train, there’s also a museum full of fascinating exhibits about the history of the station. There’s also a gift shop with mementos to take home, as well as tea and coffee available to purchase if you so please.
- Adult Train Fare: £3 pp
- Child Train Fare: £2 pp
- Children under 2 travel free
- Museum Entry: Free
- Steam Trains open from 10:30am-4pm
- Diesel Trains open from 10:30am-4pm
- Diesel Trains open from 11am-2:30pm
- Please check website for information on what days they are operating as it changes monthly