Attention all nature lovers, we have just the Stack for you! Get outdoors and experience the peace and serenity of nature at Cambridge University Botanic Garden. Take in the breathtaking surroundings filled with an abundance of stunning flora and forestry and just relax. This is a great escape from everyday life and should be at the top of your Stack for when you’re in Cambridge.
Where can I enjoy a peaceful day in a Botanic Garden in Cambridge?
Since its opening in 1846, Cambridge University Botanic Garden has supported University research, been an inspiration for gardeners, an exciting introduction to the natural world for families and a refreshing oasis for all our visitors. It’s a heritage-listed Garden, designed for year-round interest! There’s also a great range of family-friendly fun activities being offered at the Cambridge University Botanic Garden. These activities are regularly being updated so check out their website to find the latest and current things to do as part of your visit.
- Advance booking is optional
- Only guide and assistance dogs are permitted
- October, February, March opening hours: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
- January, November, and December opening hours: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
- April – September opening hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Children go free
- Adults admission from 7.50 pounds
- Students go free
- Disabled visitors & essential carers have free admission