Are you looking for the perfect introduction to indoor climbing? The team at Transition Extreme offer a brilliant climbing wall course perfect for all interested in rock climbing! The company’s focus is on supporting youth to explore their abilities and ‘to make positive life decisions’ so the centre offers many packages and activities for children and young people, apart from rock climbing, to explore and adventure safely!
Where can I go rock climbing in Aberdeen?
Not only that, as Transition Extreme prides itself on complete inclusivity, the staff members have received training from The National Autistic Society and are more than happy to set up sessions based on your individual requirements. No matter the case, you can rest assured that there will be something for you and your family to enjoy while at Transition Extreme’s activity centre!
If you’re looking to spend a weekend in Aberdeen there is plenty to do as it is the third-most populous city in Scotland. Visit some of the richest histories that Scotland has to offer and be assured that there’s always something to do in Aberdeen.
- Open times: Wed – Fri, 12 pm to 8 pm & Sat-Sun, 10 am to 4 pm
- Climbing wall ticket: £10 for a two-hour session minimum, experienced climbers only
- Bouldering ticket; £7.50 for a one-hour minimum session
- Equipment for hire – £6, all required items included
- Under 14s must be supervised by adults, one adult per two children max
- Wall available to climbers of all skill levels – attend an ‘Introduction to climbing’ session to make sure you can go climbing without supervision
- Learn how to climb/belay session – £95, two people for two hours, kit hire included in the price, over 18s only
- Vouchers are available to make sure you can plan your ideal day
- Online climbing lessons are available to learn core skills before you go