Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY! With over 350 animals, Blair Drummond Safari Park is the best place in Scotland to come and see an amazing range of animals from all over the world and even drive through their enclosures on a proper safari! If you’d rather go on foot, the safari park has lots of areas dedicated to their smaller furry friends such as Lemur Land and Pets Farm, and even has raised eye-to-eye platforms where you can see the giraffes from their level! With seemingly never-ending animals to see, Blair Drummond Park is sure to keep you busy for a full day. Just get a map of the park and set off on a most unique animal sightseeing adventure!
Where can I find one the best zoos in Scotland?
If that’s not enough, Blair Drummond Park has dinosaurs too! Follow a winding footpath in the forest and see these gigantic creatures move about. There are also adventure play areas for your children to enjoy! From drive-through safari to walking through dinosaur land, Blair Park ensures you and your friends or family have a fantastic day out!
- Open 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Adult ticket – £16.50, child (3-15 years old) – £13.50
- Limited entry numbers so make sure to book in advance
- Blair Drummond is a part of the Endangered Species Breeding Programme
- Come face to face with lions, rhinos and monkeys!
- See the only giraffes in Scotland!
- Read drive through safety notes to make sure you are fully prepared. These animals might be cute and exciting but let’s stay safe!
- Most of the park is wheelchair accessible but check their accessibility before you visit