This tour will take you around the beer-making process from start to finish where you will learn about the history of beer and how Black Sheep make their delicious beer! The tour starts with a short video from the owners of the brewery. This is followed by a tour of the brewhouse where you will see and learn about how to make the perfect pint!
Where can I get a brewery tour in Yorkshire?
The tour ends at the bar and restaurant where you can taste their range of delicious beers and get some brilliant home-cooked food!
- Tours run Wednesday to Sunday at various times during the day
- Adults – £10.95
- Students and Seniors – £9.00
- Kids – £5.50
- Family – £25.95
Yorkshire beer facts!
- The oldest brewery in Yorkshire is Samuel Smith’s Old Brewery in Tadcaster, and it was founded in 1758.
- The Black Sheep Brewery was founded in 1992 and has a great selection of beers to suit anyone’s taste. From lagers to ales to cider, they have it all!
- There are 393 registered breweries in Yorkshire with 200 of them being open!