This tour will take you around the beer-making process from start to finish where you will learn about the history of beer and how Black Sheep make their delicious beer! The tour starts with a short video from the owners of the brewery. This is followed by a tour of the brewhouse where you will see and learn about how to make the perfect pint!
Where can I get a brewery tour in Yorkshire?
The historic Black Sheep Brewery in Masham is a great place to learn about the history and making of beer! The in-depth tour also ends at the bar so you get the full beer experience!
The tour ends at the bar and restaurant where you can taste their range of delicious beers and get some brilliant home-cooked food!
- Tours run Wednesday to Sunday at various times during the day
- Adults – £10.95
- Students and Seniors – £9.00
- Kids – £5.50
- Family – £25.95
Yorkshire beer facts!
- The oldest brewery in Yorkshire is Samuel Smith’s Old Brewery in Tadcaster, and it was founded in 1758.
- The Black Sheep Brewery was founded in 1992 and has a great selection of beers to suit anyone’s taste. From lagers to ales to cider, they have it all!
- There are 393 registered breweries in Yorkshire with 200 of them being open!