If you’re looking to explore Northumberland by bike, Pedal-Power has a number of services to help your cycling holiday run smoothly. Offering standard and electric bike hire, and an exceptional range of organised bike trips for you to enjoy, hiring a bike on holiday is a great option if you want to explore the country but don’t want to bring your own bike by train or car. Hiring an electric bike is also a great option if you want to conquer more hills!
Where can we hire electric bikes or go on an organised cycle trip in Northumberland?
Pedal-Power Cycling is run by Ian & Sue Rochester and is based in the small fishing town of Amble in Northumberland. They have built up a team of guides and technicians to help create the perfect cycling holiday.
While guided group packages are also available with a wide range of routes, their self-guided packages are the most popular. Package deals include accommodation, baggage transportation, logistical support and route notes. Guided packages also include daily briefings, vehicle support, the provision of snacks and water along the route, mechanical support and suggestions along the route.
“A magnificent cycle route spanning the width of North England. Beautiful scenery coupled with an epic challenge that will satisfy all types of cyclists!”
- Hire standard bikes from £20 per day
- Hire electric bikes from £45 per day
- Frames size S/M/L.XS and XL – please book in advance
- All bikes come with a helmet, lock, repair kit, spare tube, pump, and water bottle holder as standard
- Water bottles are available for £3
- Bike holidays with full support from and accommodation from £350
- Bike holiday routes in Northumberland, Yorkshire, Cumbria and Scotland
- Over 32 routes to choose from!