Another thing to cross off your bucket list, especially for watersport fans, is river tubing in Pitlochry! Gather all your friends and family to set off on a two and a half hour tubing experience along with the River Garry. An instructor will go alongside you and guide you through the skills needed to be an expert at river-tubing. Those in for an adrenaline rush have the opportunity to do a bit of cliff jumping while everyone else is welcome to remain in the comfort of their tube. Finishing up the experience with a splash fight, this couple of hours are jam-packed with pure fun and adrenaline!
Where can I go river tubing in Perthshire?
Revelling in all the nature views from up close, learning how to river tube, jump off cliffs, and splash fighting will surely build an appetite in you! For that very reason, Rivers Meet Café on-site is right there for you to venture in and enjoy locally sourced food and delicious home baking as you replenish your energy and unwind after an intense adventure. All you have to do is book a session, and you’re in for a full day treat!
- Book online and choose between the 9.30 am – 12.30 pm session/1.30 pm – 4.30 pm session.
- Nae Limits activity base is open 9 am – 9 pm.
- Ticket price – £50 per person
- Minimum age of 8 during summer months, 12 otherwise
- Maximum group size of 16; minimum of 8
- Weight limit of 114 kg
- A basic level of fitness is required
- Bring swimwear, towels and shoes you don’t mind getting dirty
- The activity lasts for 3 hours (includes a safety briefing, gearing up and journey to and from the base)
- All necessary equipment provided on the day
- Heating changing rooms and toilets on-site
- Café on-site; dog friendly (open 9 am – 9 pm)
- Enquire via email or detailed online form found on the website
- Other activities are also available on-site; find out more on their website