Calling all watersports fans, stand up paddleboarding is a new activity sweeping the nation and something that should definitely be on your Stack! Born from surfing, paddle boarding involves balancing on your board while you propel yourself through the water with your paddle. Not only does this mean you can take things at your own pace, but it also means it’s really easy to pick up! During the lessons, you will be guided and instructed by this brilliant team who cater their lessons to suit you and to make sure you get the best out of it regardless of whether you have previous experience! Just come with a great attitude and get ready for a fun and relaxing time out on the water.
You can book either 1.5 hour or 3-hour sessions and each costs either £25 or £40 per person.
Where in Scotland can you try paddle boarding?
Besides the lessons they also offer; Inflatable Board Hire, SUP Yoga sessions, River Surfing Trips, Mega SUP sessions and SUP Social Nights and they also have a base in the highlands so if that one is closer you do not need to worry about driving far to have a fun time!
- Check the website for paddleboarding locations
- Activity duration of around 3 hours
- Opening times are from 11 am till 4 pm with morning and afternoon sessions
- 8 man bookings available for group occasions
- 1.5 hour session from £25 per person
- 3-hour session from £40 per person