If you are looking for an exhilarating family or group adventure zipping through the air over ancient Caledonian forests, waterfalls, and the beauty of Cairngorm National Park, then head over to Zip Trek Park on the Alvie Estate near Aviemore.
They have two courses: Zip Trek and Zip Adventure. Zip Trek spans 2km and is suitable for 8-year-olds and over, accompanied by a Zip Guide. Zip Adventure on the other hand features a spectacular self-guided trip through the Alvie Gorge along 20 zip wires. Their new safety system means you are permanently attached to the course from start to finish so you can fly through the air without a care in the world!
Where can I go zip lining in the Highlands?
If you want to take Zip wiring to the next level from November to February, do it at night! With a full floodlight course, you can enjoy the winter zip experience like no other. You will need to be dressed appropriately, with warm, water, and windproof clothing. The Night Zip Adventure is a truly magical and stunning night out!
There are lots of things to do on Alvie Estate, including paintball, quad bike treks, pony trekking, bushcraft survival, clay pigeon shooting, and more.
- The Zip Trek is suitable for 8-year-olds and over and costs £40 per person
- The Zip Adventure is suitable for 10-year-olds and over and costs £30 per person
- Under 13s must be accompanied by an adult on the course
- No more than 1 adult to 2 under 13s
- Floodlight night zip wire experience available from November to February