The abseiling package at Cairngorm Adventure Guides includes a full day out at the local crags with a small group as the guides teach you the ins and out of climbing. You’ll learn to get familiar with the equipment and feel what it’s like to climb up and abseil down multiple times. The groups go up to six people so, this is an ideal experience for groups of friends or even the whole family!
Where can I find abseiling in Aviemore?
The company is run by a small group of qualified and extremely experienced outdoor professionals – climbers, hikers, and adventurers. They will always be with you throughout the day experience to ensure your utmost safety. The company offers a range of outdoor activities such as ski mountaineering, winter hillwalking, and canoe adventures, ranging from a day course to a few days! If you’ve enjoyed your abseiling experience, why not come back and experience a different side of Aviemore and the Cairngorms?
- Summer activity only (winter activities also available – check on the website)
- One day rock climbing/abseiling course: £295 per person
- Typically, the activity is from 8.45 am to 4.30 pm
- Activity available on-demand – enquire via website
- Qualified guides are always within reach
- Small groups to keep the atmosphere fun and relaxed